Use WhatsApp Business for your Business Promotion
Almost all our workshops include hands-on training of WhatsApp business. It is one the under-rated OR unknown business app that acts as micro site for your business.
You can join Online or Classroom sessions with our trainer. Based on your requirements you can customize the course content of your Digital Marketing Workshop. To know more you can contact on 9082614088 OR visit us at www.DigitalDrushti.com
Probably all of us are using WhatsApp as it is one of the most important instant messaging applications available in internet marketing. The majority of people use WhatsApp on their smartphone to share messages and images with each other. It is an important form of social media that has influenced the psyche of modern users in the field of digital marketing. But now it has also been helpful to the industrial or the business world to communicate with their clients in a simpler way by online marketing. Comparing to the original WhatsApp app the business app has the same features like to create their own profile with information such as Business Description, email addresses and website. WhatsApp Business is one of the best online marketing platforms to do online brand promotion or to advertise your business. The Business app also provides smart messaging tools to let Business to be more fast and simple in the era of digital marketing. This application helps us in E-commerce marketing. In this blog, we will see the 7 Features of the Business App
First Feature: Business profile
1. In a business profile, we can set our micro-site. Such as our profile photo (Company Logo) and Business Name as Display Name.
2. We have to go to the settings >>> business settings >>> Business Profile. We can set the location of the company directly by the google map. We can choose the category of our business (such as education, entertainment, banking and finance and more) as per our acknowledgement.
3. We have to mention the business description. In this section, we must mention the details about our business and our expertise.
4. Next comes the business hours in which we get three options OPEN FOR SELECTED HOURS [we have to add a set of hours], ALWAYS OPEN [open 24 hours], and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
5. We have to mention the correct email address and website links [maximum 2 links]. This feature helps us to advertise our business.
Second Feature: Catalogue
1. In the catalogue, we can showcase and share our products – services. We can mention the price, description and up to 10 photos of the same.
2. We have to go to the settings >>> business settings >>> catalogue >>> add product and services >>>.
Third Feature - Short link